August 10 is National Spoil Your Dog Day, and we can to help! Here are 5 ways to spoil your dog at Feeders Supply.
1. Give them a groom! Feeders Supply now offers full-service grooming at our Pewee Valley location. Bring them in for the ultimate spa experience with wash, facial, mud bath treatment, teeth brushing, nail grind, and massage. Or calm them down with our Zen spa package including calming wash, Zen relief bath bomb, hemp calming treat, and nail grind. Either way, your dog will thank you (and you'll probably enjoy that new dog smell).
2. Take them to our pet wash! Want to bond with your buddy? Give them a scrub in our self-serve pet wash at any one of our Feeders Supply locations. Choose from a curated selection of specialty shampoos, and enjoy the use of our state-of-the-art dryers. Your dog will thank you for your labor of love that made them so fresh and so clean.
3. Shopping trip! Bring your dog into any Feeders Supply location, where they can roam the aisles and choose from our wide variety of toys. Nothing says spoiled like an abundance of paw-picked new toys!
4. Deliver a surprise! Everyone loves surprises, and the best way to do it is with home delivery. Spoil your dog with a new bed or toys that will arrive lickety-split, delivered by one of the recognizable friendly faces at your local Feeders Supply.
5. Auto-ship them treats! Spoil them regularly with Incredipet treats, sold exclusively at Feeders Supply. The best part is that you will receive 35% off your first order and 5% off all subsequent auto-delivery orders. Hassle-free for you and exciting for them.