With these quick tips, you'll be winning the pet parenting game in no time.
1. Use a melon baller to make bite size treats and freeze--perfect for hot summer days!
2. Fill a marrow bone with a quality pate canned food and freeze for a long-lasting and nutritious treat!
For a lower calorie version, use applesauce, pureed pumpkin or yogurt.
3. A simple carabiner makes it easy to secure your leash virtually anywhere.
4. Actually, just carry a carabiner with you at all times.
One Good Thing
5. Hide your cat's litter box while still allowing easy access.
This Old House
6. Get all the pet hair out of your keyboard!